By using this site, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy.
We have updated our privacy statement in reflection to the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By removing the jargon often associated with policies and terms & conditions, we've made it easier to understand how your data is collected and stored on our databases.
GDPR is a regulation brought in to strengthen the data protection for citezens of the EU, no matter the size of the business collecting the data, all businesses must ensure the information collected is secured as best it can be.
A link to read more on the GDPR can be found here... https://www.eugdpr.org/
The information we collect from you can vary from the different ways you contact us; through email, we will automatically have your email address and any information you provide within the email; In the gallery, we will ask for your name, telephone number or email address to enable us to get in touch with you when your order(s) are ready (there will be a small form attached to your order requiring your name and signature).
Any information received over the phone will be disposed of when it is no longer required.
Your internet protocol (IP) address is automatically received by us when you browse our website, this provides us with the browser and operating system used.
All of the above helps us complete and process your order(s) as quickly as possible; we do not accept payments through our website, so any payment information given either through email or 'phone are immediately destroyed when the transaction is complete.
We will not keep or store your records/data for longer than is necessary.
Your data is shared with carefully selected individuals to allow us to complete the services we offer, such as -
Credit card agencies - upon successful transactons
And anyone else you have given consent to on our behalf, or as required by the law.
Securing your data
This is more important than anything to us, and we will always take the necessary steps to protect it as best we can.
Our team are frequently being trained on how to handle your information, including our security and privacy practices, and access to such files are limited to a small number of employees.
Your Rights under applicable Data Protection Law
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can request access to it at any time.
• The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
• The right to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are compelling legitimate grounds.
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data
• The right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
• The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”), and,
• Rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling – In the unlikely circumstances that we process information about you on a purely automated basis that has a significant impact on you, we shall give you the opportunity to discuss the output of such processing before making those decisions (save to the extent otherwise permitted under applicable law).
Please write to us if you would like a copy of any of the personal information we have on record.
No.4 The Square
Inverness - Shire